TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Ok, so I know that I have been telling you guys that I am going to post pictures, so here are some pictures of the little one ....

View attachment 471

This one was taken just the other day, she was just hanging out with me in her pink hoodie, she's 3 and-a-half months old now

View attachment 472

This was taken on Christmas Eve, she was all bundled up in her car seat ready to go see Grammy!

View attachment 473

I don't remember when I took this one, but how could she not live up to the t-shirt with a grin like that.

For those of you who don't know this is Annaleigha Lynn. She was born 5 weeks early on September 25th, 2009 at 12:18 PM. She weighed in at 4 pounds and 15 ounces (to my metric friends ... sorry, do the conversions yourself, I'm feeling kinda lazy) and she was 18 inches long. She stayed in the hospital for 5 days after she was born and we've had no health concerns with her since she was released from the hospital.

Today she's almost 24 inches long and just under 12 pounds ... she's still a peanut but is happy, healthy and already has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers (actually, I think I voluntarily put myself there ... ).

The Conures get along great with her, and will even try to preen her eyebrows and lashes (under very vigilant supervision of course). Annaleigha Lynn (or AL, or Ali for short) has just started to understand that the conures can be touched and she is starting to grab just to try and touch them ... it's really cute.

She's been a wonderful addition to our family ... now, AD, I hope you can forgive my absence around these parts as of late ... it's been a really wild ride!

Last edited:

BirdMa

May 16, 2009
Media
Small Town, Ky
Parrots
parrotlet boy(Beemer)
soon to have parrotlet girl(Mercedes)
AWWWWWW!! Congratulations. She's beautiful!!! I love her name! How could you not be wrapped around her little finger?? Too cute!!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Annaleigha is so beautiful!!!!!!
I wish you and your family so much happiness and joy.
The pictures are absolutely awesome.
Take care

Riley's mom

Banned
Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Holiday, Florida
Parrots
Military's, African Greys, Blue and Gold, Goffin, conures, quaker, lovebird, senegal parrot
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. Don't let that little peanut size fool you. My son weighed 3 lbs and my daughter weighed 4 lbs, and now both of them are taller then me. :D

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Thanks for shraring your joys with us. It is so nice to expose the birds to her early. You will soon have a birdlady.

Most Reactions

Latest posts