Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
I finally took my new waterproof phone into the shower to get so excited of the daily shower time footage. The weird thing was the the water droplets from the shower would stop my video mid way through which is why it's so short lol. Enjoy!

[ame="https://youtu.be/-MJfeZZBoFU"]Ollie and Finley in the shower - YouTube[/ame]

AkridChaos

Aug 31, 2017
USA
Parrots
Rescue Budgie: Snowball (blue/grey)
Normal Budgie: Oliver (yellow/green)
Black Capped Conure: Warbeak
Parrotlet: Lily, Rest In Peace
Canary-Winged Parakeet: Stryker
Heehee. That’s the same look Warbeak gives me in the shower. He gets as close as he can to the main line of spray and then just stands there and stares at me like that. So cute.

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
that's exactly how Rio would have his shower! I was always nervous he was unnerved by it but now I know those 2 enjoy is surely he must've

OP
Sunnyclover

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
LTriggs...I have to say I thought they might have been scared at 1st too but then I know they enjoy it because when I put them on the bird stand outside of the shower and take one without them the scream and freak out and try to get in haha so they must love it!

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
FYI there is no waterproof phone. They just don't make them for consumers (unless you are speaking of the gopro devices with the water resistant cases. Those can go pretty deep). Most high end phones have a water resistance rating but I wouldn't subject them to water on purpose. I have seen them fail even with the water resistant ratings. the water droplets caused the phone to think you were making inputs. water conducts electricity and that's exactly how the touch screen detects your inputs. It was seeing the water as input. bathing birds are so dang cute!

Most Reactions