OMG! Cloudy!!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
OMG!!!! I let the parakeets fly free during the day, they go back to their cage on their own at night. But I haven't been doing any training with them. Just now while sitting in my chair with my quakers and GCC sitting on me , while read threads. Well Cloudy flew over and landed on my arm!!!! He was very happy chattering, let me take these pictures! Then Neptune chased him off. Anyway Amazing, Cloudy chose to hang with t
Us!!!!
laurasea-albums-keets-picture20867-img-20181130-103409774-2.jpg
laurasea-albums-keets-picture20870-img-20181130-103407457-2.jpg

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I'm continually surprised with the interest that Parrots have in us. When they have other examples in the home, it is even faster.

Enjoy!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Just look at the happy face on that girl!:D

Jim

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I'm continually surprised with the interest that Parrots have in us. When they have other examples in the home, it is even faster.

Enjoy!

It's the first time ever, that of his own free will he chose to be with me!! I do think it was because I had all those other Parrots hanging on me. He was very happy and would have stayed, darn that Neptune he doesn't care for the keets at all. Before I handled him when he couldn't fly, and since they are full flight now I had kinda given up. It felt very special. He is a very inquisitive little clown, plays with everyone s toys, goes in all the cages when they are open. He and Penny are forming a friendship.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Aren’t budgies wondrous, joyful little creatures!❤️

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
beautifull bird!!! how old is he ?? he still looks pretty young

You are right I think? I have had him five months, but he was a rehoming bird, the owner handed me a box and gloves! She wore gloves when handling them! Gloves for a budgie???? Anyway no info was given, just that she couldnt keep them. He still has the all dark eyes and the stripes are disappearing, so I just don't know age... And thanks I think he is very pretty too!!!!!!

Most Reactions