LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh @Keet_Krazy, what a lovely song, and another I had not heard before! A pity it's so short, but that probably just adds to it's poignant beauty - thank you so much for sharing this one, I love it!!!

Denise1229

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 19, 2023
Media
Parrots
Black head caique
Diesel’s favourite song to whistle to is the theme son for the Andy Griffith show🤣🤣

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
And now for something COMPLETELY different!! I stumbled across this video not long ago, which is not only ABOUT a bird, but features a cockatiel collaborating on the lead vocals!! I give you Ginger the cockatiel with "Kookee Kookee" - and I reckon if I played this enough for Jem he might just start singing it too, which i would LOVE cos it's got such a great vibe!!

I don't know about y'all, but I think going down to the "cockatiel-o" sounds like a GREAT idea!!

Last edited:

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
And now for something COMPLETELY different!! I stumbled across this video not long ago, which is not only ABOUT a bird, but features a cockatiel collaborating on the lead vocals!! I give you Ginger the cockatiel with "Kookee Kookee" - and I reckon if I played this enough for Jem he might just start singing it too, which i would LOVE cos it's got such a great vibe!!

I don't know about y'all, but I think going down to the "cockatiel-o" sounds like a GREAT idea!!
YES YES YES

Why I haven't thought of it 😅 (I've seen videos of other cockatiels singing it and I joked that that it has covers😅)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP

OMG, that's the cutest thing I've seen in forever! ♥️♥️♥️

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
OMG, that's the cutest thing I've seen in forever! ♥️♥️♥️
Right?? Cute little rooster with a groove like that would OWN all the hens on the dance floor too!! ❤️‍🔥

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
To anyone for whom "Kookee Kookee" has become a bit of an earworm today - you're welcome ;)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
To anyone for whom "Kookee Kookee" has become a bit of an earworm today - you're welcome ;)
Thank you Martina! Yesterday I turned on the video to remind it and the WHOLE day I heard in my head kookee kookee🤣 I'm not sure but I think that even after waking up, it was playing in my head😆

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you Martina! Yesterday I turned on the video to remind it and the WHOLE day I heard in my head kookee kookee🤣 I'm not sure but I think that even after waking up, it was playing in my head😆
Rozzy my dear friend, you're most welcome 😄 If only there was more cute, fun and wholesome stuff like this in the world, it would surely be a better place 💖🕊️

Most Reactions