Our new baby!!

halien

Jul 7, 2014
Washington
Parrots
Olive, GCC, Hatched April 23, 2012 ; Mercury, CAG, Hatched September 16, 2014 ; Louie, WBC, Hatched July 9, 2015
About a month and a half ago I saw an ad from someone wanting to rehome their young WBC. I emailed the woman trying to help her with any issues she may have been having with the little guy. We passed emails back and forth, and after awhile I didn't hear back from her, so I thought I may have helped her out and she decided to keep him!! Unfortunately I hear back from her just recently, and she told me that after much thought and consideration that it would be best if she went through with rehoming him. Long story short, I went and picked up the sweetest 4 month old WBC on Wednesday morning. So far, he is fearless! He wants to be out with my boyfriend and I non-stop, and he's ever so talkative! I wanted to show off how beautiful and sweet this little baby was. We are so fortunate to have him with us.

The woman we got him from said is name is Louie, but I'm not sure we want to keep that name. And he's still very young, so I don't think it will harm him to change it. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
OP
halien

halien

Jul 7, 2014
Washington
Parrots
Olive, GCC, Hatched April 23, 2012 ; Mercury, CAG, Hatched September 16, 2014 ; Louie, WBC, Hatched July 9, 2015
This picture didn't want to attach in the first message.

The feathers on his back are a bit worse for wear, but I guess he was in a flight suit very often, so that would be why.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 212

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Congratulations! What a sweet new addition!

OP
halien

halien

Jul 7, 2014
Washington
Parrots
Thanks, guys!!! It's definitely nice that he's used to the harness!! I'm not too sure I like the flight suit style, though. It just doesn't sit right on him. I'll probably end up getting an aviator like I have for my grey. :)

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
So cute and I'm glad it worked out for you. I think he is young enough to easily rename him. He looks like he is full of personality.

Most Reactions