Parrot Magazines

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Has anyone here subscribed to any of these magazines? Thoughts? I was just curious if these magazines are educational, and useful.

LaurieLJT

Aug 13, 2023
Has anyone here subscribed to any of these magazines? Thoughts? I was just curious if these magazines are educational, and useful.

Hi. Iā€™m looking for subscriptions of bird magazines. What country this magazines company from ? Thanks

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Hi. Iā€™m looking for subscriptions of bird magazines. What country this magazines company from ? Thanks
From my understanding both of these magazines are from outside of the United States. They do ship here though. Iā€™ve not read either of them. Iā€™m hoping to find someone on here that has so they can give more feedback.

LaurieLJT

Aug 13, 2023
From my understanding both of these magazines are from outside of the United States. They do ship here though. Iā€™ve not read either of them. Iā€™m hoping to find someone on here that has so they can give more feedback.
Oh okay. I will keep checking for any replies before I decide to order it or not. Thanks

widor

Aug 23, 2021
Media
Hungary
Parrots
2 Green Check Conures,2 linolated parakeets- RIP, 2 kakariki

Hi, ordered some issue of the parrot magazine earlier. I would say not bad- can find interesting articles but seem to me that there are so much advertising in the current issues, old ones were better- many are still available to order

OP
kme3388

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Hi, ordered some issue of the parrot magazine earlier. I would say not bad- can find interesting articles but seem to me that there are so much advertising in the current issues, old ones were better- many are still available to order
Thank you, I wasnā€™t sure if it was the same magazine from back in the early 2000ā€™s. I remember those. I myself wouldnā€™t enjoy a bunch of advertisements. Iā€™ll probably stay away from it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts