Harrison's Bulletin Bird Publication - the Rickeybird!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Behold!
The Rb is this month's feature!

The Bulletin Bird, December
Copyright © 2023 Harrison's Bird Foods, All rights reserved.
I am receiving this email because you opted in via the website.
(I don't think this is directly accessible unless you opt in on the website.
Here is the Rickeybird's Article.

--------------------------------------------------------------

MEET RICKEYBIRD!
From our friend Gail G.

"Please meet my Patagonian Conure, Rickeybird. He is 39 years old this year, and has thrived on Harrison's foods since his first year of life. My avian veterinarian recommended it at the time, and we've never turned back. He loves Harrison's almost as much as he loves his super-hot green chiles.
aa.jpg

His accomplishments (with some assistance from me) include several pet-of-the-day venues, parrot of the month and multiple photograph of the month contests in the well-known international Parrot Forums online community, and numerous anecdotal and informational articles in various magazines. Lastly, he is an artist (prepare for a bit of fun here)! I have a very small art gallery online. A few years ago, I began to include items made by Rickeybird in my selections. Allow me to explain.
He has always chewed "designs" in his cage-cover overnight. I began to notice that some of these designs looked like people, things, symbols. I started cutting them out and 'matting' time on colored paper. A few have included subjects such as birds, hearts, moons...
Here is a photo of the artist in his studio:
the artist in his studio.jpg

The projected life span of a Patagonian is 30 years, but our avian vet says Rickeybird is going strong and may have many more years with me. My vet and I thank Harrison's High Potency Fine in no small part for the decades of health and happiness."
Bird about town smaller.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Behold!
The Rb is this month's feature!

The Bulletin Bird, December
Copyright © 2023 Harrison's Bird Foods, All rights reserved.
I am receiving this email because you opted in via the website.
(I don't think this is directly accessible unless you opt in on the website.
Here is the Rickeybird's Article.

--------------------------------------------------------------

MEET RICKEYBIRD!
From our friend Gail G.

"Please meet my Patagonian Conure, Rickeybird. He is 39 years old this year, and has thrived on Harrison's foods since his first year of life. My avian veterinarian recommended it at the time, and we've never turned back. He loves Harrison's almost as much as he loves his super-hot green chiles.
View attachment 56776
His accomplishments (with some assistance from me) include several pet-of-the-day venues, parrot of the month and multiple photograph of the month contests in the well-known international Parrot Forums online community, and numerous anecdotal and informational articles in various magazines. Lastly, he is an artist (prepare for a bit of fun here)! I have a very small art gallery online. A few years ago, I began to include items made by Rickeybird in my selections. Allow me to explain.
He has always chewed "designs" in his cage-cover overnight. I began to notice that some of these designs looked like people, things, symbols. I started cutting them out and 'matting' time on colored paper. A few have included subjects such as birds, hearts, moons...
Here is a photo of the artist in his studio:
View attachment 56777

The projected life span of a Patagonian is 30 years, but our avian vet says Rickeybird is going strong and may have many more years with me. My vet and I thank Harrison's High Potency Fine in no small part for the decades of health and happiness."
View attachment 56778
What a great article, and I love that they featured both your art work as well!! Please ask the Rb to remember us little people that he met along the way when he's treading the red carpet at his next gala (galah) event!!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh, darling Peachie... take all that cuteness and...
RUN AWAY!
RUN AWAY!!!!!
Too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!! Peachie LOVES the bad boys - just look at that little red headed rooster she's in love with!!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!! Peachie LOVES the bad boys - just look at that little red headed rooster she's in love with!!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Well, now she has a green headed rooster in tow.
Red 'n' green...
Must be Christmas!​

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Gail, that's fantastic! How could they not feature the débonnaire & handsome Rb?
Well deserved, my friend, and what an incredible advertisement for Harrison's!
Loved the plug for the forum, too❤️

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Thanks, Terrio-the-Merrio!
I'm loyal PF member and Harrison's buyer. Both have helped me and the Rb make it so long!!!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts