Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
"Abhorrent" is exactly the word for that video Terry....I turned it off as soon as it started...

While I too agree it's very important to educate and inform all people who are keeping both birds and other types of pets who are predators to the birds in the same house, so that no heartbreaking accidents happen, I don't think that this particular video is a proper representation of how these types of accidents happen in most homes...Whomever took this video and owned these pets ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN, or maybe even purposely did it just to have a video to post...This isn't how this situation normally occurs...This person is either just cruel and sadistic, or they are mentally-ill and need to get some professional help.

I agree with all your points. I just want to mention that the video was left to show how fast and determined a rat can be to attack a bird, rather than an illustration of how accidents happen.

Most Reactions

Latest posts