PG-18 WARNING!! Your daily dose of LOL

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Just couldn't help myself. Hey, we all need a good laugh every now and then.....riiiiiight? :D

It's probably just the juvenile "Beavis and Butthead" aspect of my humor, but the manner in which the username was obliterated from the attachment is most certainly a double entendre! :D

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
It's probably just the juvenile "Beavis and Butthead" aspect of my humor, but the manner in which the username was obliterated from the attachment is most certainly a double entendre! :D

I swear, I hadn't noticed until you just pointed it out!

<must clean my monitor now>

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
It's absolutely hilarious. He just sits there and takes it!

:11: SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, WHO'S YO' DADDY! :11:

"Careful! My parrot if VERY friendly! Ummmm.... a little too friendly at times!"

Okay, now fess up, how many of you were laughing because something like that actually happened to you with one of your birds...

And how many of you have had it happen, like, seasonally... ?!

Come on, we've all had the overly friendly dog that wraps itself around your leg. Birds are no different... :p

Last edited:

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
As for that second story, all you can say is "HERE'S YOUR SIGN."

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Made me think of this.
https://i.imgur.com/gWoICum.gifv

I don't know who's funnier, the bird or the lady.
[ame="https://youtu.be/Ydnj-0flPwM"]Rainy day boredom! - YouTube[/ame]
gWoICum.gifv

And one section of some of my favorite videos
[ame="https://youtu.be/GYZsm-qNJEg"]very funny talking animals from the BBC - YouTube[/ame]

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Ah, Christine. This is the second time now that you have me howling with laughter! (And you well know the first! Hahaha!)

littleredhen77

Aug 30, 2015
maine
Parrots
cockatiel ((Jake))
eclectus ((ziggy))
Ive watched almost every video there is on those kakapo birds, i absolutely adore them so much! every time i see this its just as funny as before! :DDDD

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Christine just shared this on FB, and it's wayyyy too funny not to pass along. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oob4rBREjoE"]Parrot Whistles At Girls Prank - YouTube[/ame]

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahahahahaha! Hilarity! My Jolly could've pulled that off for real! (The older man was my favorite!)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
LOL thanks Wendy. I have trouble with the link to Video's I love that one
Instead of clicking on the image tab like you would with a pic, just click on the tab with chain links and paste away!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Most Reactions