Photo of where I keep Rosie's cage

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
I keep Rosie's cage in my room, It's the only room in the house I have the most control over and it. She is kept between my book shelf and a glass hutch, both are out of reach from inside her cage. Since I'm a photograghy major I spend a bit of time everyday photo editing, I love that I have Rosie right next to me happily taking naps and climbing out to the top of her cage.

tumblr_mejbxsJYGs1rs86coo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Love that spot! Rosie can be part of ALL of your activities AND even see pics and videos of birdies while you're on your PC. :D Plus she's got a view out the window. I bet she loves she spot as well. :)

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
LOL, the GW's & Zon's are like vandals in my office.....especially with keyboards! And as many times as they've escaped their cages I ain't gonna risk cages in the office. As it is I need to repair the walls where the cages are now.

2582kux.jpg

OP
Featheredsamurai

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Love that spot! Rosie can be part of ALL of your activities AND even see pics and videos of birdies while you're on your PC. :D Plus she's got a view out the window. I bet she loves she spot as well. :)
During the day I leave my blinds open(and the window open if it's nice out), she watches the bush tits eat seeds from the tree outside my window and the crows come and sit on it sometimes :D

WharfRat LOL, the GW's & Zon's are like vandals in my office.....especially with keyboards! And as many times as they've escaped their cages I ain't gonna risk cages in the office. As it is I need to repair the walls where the cages are now.
I tried to put a play area on my desk for Rosie she wants to go right back to her cage lol I'm lucky that she isn't a damaging bid(only toys she destroys are foraging boxes). The only thing I have to watch for is my bookshelf, she will climb down the side of her cage and try to chew up my books. I pretend not to notice and she gets super excited and peers over the books into the darkness behind them XD

Most Reactions

Latest posts