photobucket not working.... any other way to post photos here ?

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
I was advised to use Photobucket . I created an account. Was able to load a few pics. Now the site is going crazy. Even tried to delete the account to start over, won't even let me delete it properly. Frustrated !!!
Sammy and I had a great day. Wanted to share the photos.
Thanks in advance for any help or another photo app to use. :mad:

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
As long as you post the image somewhere online, you can right click the image and press *view image* then take the URL and use that. I pull images from my deviantart, facebook, my tumblr. When I want to post a image specifically for this forum I use Flickr or just spam my tumblr lol. I've never used photo bucket before ;)

OP
dreamin_sqaw

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
I installed the app will see if that helps. What I had been doing is uploading the pic from my phone via the email being sent to photobucket. Says they upload. But no where to be found. Even now, if I go to photobucket it says I have 3 albums. Nothing will open.

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Weird. Their app is really easy to use.

After you upload a pic, switch over to your albums and choose the picture you want to share. Then click the i icon in the lower right hand corner and it will give you different link options, I usually use the IMG link- which is the bottom one.

Oh and I also use the Tapatalk app to access this forum. So it's really easy because I do everything from my phone- taking the picture, uploading to photobucket, and then sharing here via tapatalk. :)

Ta-Da!
4B9D3176-3023-4683-A2E9-DFB9E403570F-16245-00000B00C4A7468B_zps9051e4cc.jpg

See if you can post a test picture here

Last edited:
OP
dreamin_sqaw

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
Thanks to you all. Here comes the test pic. I got the app installed. So ya know, my trouble was with photobucket on my pc. I am able to upload them faster on the phone and my albums actually show here. On pc they didn't.
I was told before to use the " direct" the second one. Which is better? Direct or img?
I have never heard of tapatalk. I will check that out to.
Thanks all

IMAG4922-1_zpsd2c3c7fe.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I'm glad you got photobucket working for ya, it works great from my android phone app and also on my computer. Not sure what was going on for your pc issue? Good picture though!!! :)

OP
dreamin_sqaw

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
NOW THAT WE KNOW IT WILL WORK

I'm gonna share the pics here that I was dying to show off. Lol...
The reason I am so proud of these, well I have had him less than a month. He was cage bound for the past year or a little more. His nails were so long when I got him he was almost crippling. He barely walked, he never played, or trusted. I have put in very,very,very long hours with Sammy. He has learned two tricks, give ya a " high 5" and catch and release his wiggle ball. Plus a couple new words, " come mere"( instead of here) lol talks like my "hick" self does, and my favorite " moma" lol.. oh yea I'm proud!
But today he sat in my lap, dropped his head against my chest for a " rub" then started preening my hand. Then he grabbed my onto each index finger and just went play crazy. Lol turning flips, swinging, and cooing. He even flopped down onto his back on his own and grabbed my finger, I started rubbing his belly and he loved it.

I haven't been this proud since my kids first steps. Lol
I'm putting the pics in order they were taking. Hope you enjoy them as much

IMAG4926-1_zps725160b1.jpg

IMAG4925-1_zpsb333129b.jpg

IMAG4924-1_zpsc5653178.jpg

IMAG4923-1_zps0e38a862.jpg

IMAG4922-1_zpsd2c3c7fe.jpg

Last edited:
OP
dreamin_sqaw

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
Weird. Their app is really easy to use.

After you upload a pic, switch over to your albums and choose the picture you want to share. Then click the i icon in the lower right hand corner and it will give you different link options, I usually use the IMG link- which is the bottom one.

Oh and I also use the Tapatalk app to access this forum. So it's really easy because I do everything from my phone- taking the picture, uploading to photobucket, and then sharing here via tapatalk. :)

Ta-Da!
4B9D3176-3023-4683-A2E9-DFB9E403570F-16245-00000B00C4A7468B_zps9051e4cc.jpg

See if you can post a test picture here

My goodness how pretty that baby is! thanks for showing that and the help.
I have managed to be able to see them and load them from my phone. still having a issue trying it from my pc though.

Most Reactions

Latest posts