Photoshoot!

Soyajam

Feb 9, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Parrots
Remi - Eclectus (Hatched August 2017)
Ohhhh my gosh your depth of field is amazing on those!
And well done on hiding the leash - that would be tricky if he's moving about!

I've done a few photoshoots of Remi, but I've been careful to use a longer-range lens (300m) so she doesn't get freaked out by the big black scary gun thingo. As a result my exposure has been a bit weird.

I did take *one* OK one the other day. Just a fluke of good lighting I reckon...

Please take 390780789 more pictures so I can admire them haha

attachment.php

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
You're right about the personality in those pics, Skylala! Looks like he was having a grand old time. Keep those photoshoots coming!

And Soyajam, sweet pic of Remi! She is absolutely beautiful!

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016

I've done a few photoshoots of Remi, but I've been careful to use a longer-range lens (300m) so she doesn't get freaked out by the big black scary gun thingo. As a result my exposure has been a bit weird.

I did take *one* OK one the other day. Just a fluke of good lighting I reckon...

attachment.php

I also use a long lens when I’m photograghy Levi to give him his space.
However, I do believe he is use to the camera by now. I use a 200mm & 300mm depending on the circumstances of course. :)

OP
skylala

skylala

Jun 19, 2013
Hunter Valley, NSW. Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Jiraiya

attachment.php

Beautiful girl! I love the background colour with her :) (Maybe could edit out the pole in the bottom left)

My boy wasn't moving around in the tree too much so very easy to compose the photograph XD I shot these with a 135mm. I have a 400mm but that's a little too far away haha. :D

Most Reactions