Pics for Juliet..BB's arms...

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
...ok...everyone can look lol. Tropical <Juliet> was just curious on how Beebs arm clothes were coming..so here are a couple pics I just took a few minutes ago :p

Jim

Last edited:

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
...ok...everyone can look lol. Tropical <Juliet> was just curious on how Beebs arm clothes were coming..so here are a couple pics I just took a few minutes ago :p

Jim

Thanks for posting Jim! ;) I was really dying of curiosity wondering how his flight feather progress is going.

It looks like he might have broken off the really long flight feather he had earlier? No wonder he can't fly yet... but he IS growing some flight feathers... they are just starting to come in it looks like... :)

I wonder if Coconut grew his flight feathers in SUPER fast because he kept falling and almost broke his wings in the process when he was over clipped by the breeder? Perhaps Mother Nature kicked into gear knowing 'Nut needed flight feathers ASAP. As I know when you pull feathers out by the root they grow in lightning SUPER fast... but not when they are just cut shorter...

Last edited:

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Oh wait!!! I don't mean to post twice in a row but I see his face IS changing colors!! He looks like Rascal used to look when he was changing. BB is beautiful :D

Beebs is a boy. CONGRATS! :D I LOVE male tiels... I am biased I know.... but LOVE how male tiels sing etc ;)

Last edited:
OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

Juliet, this guy is REAL vocal! he already says about a dozen words and whistles real good!

Jim

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Juliet, this guy is REAL vocal! he already says about a dozen words and whistles real good!

Jim

That is fantastic... I'm soooo happy he is a boy, congrats! :D They are fun to listen to when they sing and chatter about... screaming I can do without... but singing I love hehe

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
So Jim, now that it's pretty obvious he's a boy, are you going to stick with BB (Baby Bird) or choose a different name with BB being more of a nickname? I know you were originally waiting to see his gender first.

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

So Jim, now that it's pretty obvious he's a boy, are you going to stick with BB (Baby Bird) or choose a different name with BB being more of a nickname? I know you were originally waiting to see his gender first.

Yes, I am going to stick with BB..seeing how he knows his name and says "Hi BB...whatcha doing?" lol.. Don't wanna confuse the little guy at this point. :rolleyes: :)

Jim

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
I love the name BB... it's super cute. When I say BB it sounds like I'm saying "baby". He might even be able to say his name eventually since it seems like it would be easy for him to learn to say it after a while :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts