Pics position

Mango121913

Aug 9, 2014
Ripley WV
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus
How do I correct the orientation of my photos? They always post sideways? I feel like an idiot, not being able to figure it out! :30:LOL!

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Are you using a phone or tablet/iPad? If so, try turning it upside-down when you take the pics.

OP
Mango121913

Mango121913

Aug 9, 2014
Ripley WV
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus
Using a phone. Really? I'll have to try that. This is the ONLY forum I have this issue with.

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
You can also preview your pics on a laptop or desktop , reorient them and even resize them (if needed) because most phone pics a created at max resolution (equates to pic size) & may get them rejected in some instances...big pics eat up space on space constrained accounts like ours on these forums.....

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
What I find is some people don't realize the phone is designed to be turned on its side when you take the pic. If you take it upright (like when you're making a phone call) it turns it sideways.

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
If you use a photo sharing site like photobucket the pic will show exactly how it is on that site.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I also have to do with the size of your picture, if you crop it some more it may fix itself but photo bucket does give you the option of rotating pictures.

Most Reactions

Latest posts