plates

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
sounds like a fun project, let us know how it goes :). i looked up paper plate ingredients, here's what turned up.
"Paper plates are made of byproducts of the paper making process. Cellulose, oil, resin and various wood chemicals. The designation paper plates generally refers to all disposable plates. 57% of so called "paper plates" are made of polystyrene, which although not biodegradeable us much less energy to manufacture."
it sounds a little risky to me, better safe than sorry. bird channel wrote a good article about this, i think its safe with the proper precautions so he doesn't eat it.
here's a link to the article :)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...toH4Dg&usg=AFQjCNFUxIhh8SMFNvIV1h2nstBhpflvsw

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
I was thinking of doing something like this for my guy when i get him but after reading ann's post I don't think I would rich it thanks ann

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches

Most Reactions

Latest posts