Please DON'T Bring Me Flowers! (lots of pics)

witchbaby

Feb 4, 2014
Virginia
Parrots
cinnamon turquoise gcc - luna,
pineapple gcc - drago,
galah/rose breasted cockatoo - merlin,
timneh african grey - jasper,
pied cockatiel - picasso,
blue & gold macaw - mia
Poppy looks like a big, beautiful, puffy white flower in the first two pics! I love it!

kalypso123

Aug 16, 2014
Media
Tallahassee, Florida
Parrots
Cockatiel- Kalypso
Are Crape Myrtles safe for birds? Thats what it looks like in your picture and I just wanted to make sure. I have a beautiful purple one in my yard.

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
It is crepe myrtle and it's safe as long as you're sure it hasn't been treated with pesticides.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Allee..

I just LOVE what you have done with the place!! LOL

Seriously tho..the first picture..Poppy sure looks VERY displeased in what you have done with the place lol..all the pics are adorable!

Especially the one where Poppy is munching on a flower half asleep :D

Jim

OP
Allee

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thank you so much, Jim! I'm glad you like it! Poppy is an expensive interior designer but her style is unique and her enthusiasm is over the top. She loves her job and really enjoys watching me clean up. Her cage is cleaned twice a day, I promise, early in the morning right after she comes out and again in the evening before she returns for the night. Haha, Poppy likes her room to look lived in, shabby chic.

Anything new with Jonesie? Have you talked to Dennis about Pookie?

Most Reactions

Latest posts