Please help! English paper! Urgent!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Ok, so for my english class, we're writing a research paper on any topic we wanted. I choose Animal communication and Cognition: Elephants, Dolphins, and Parrots. I need help in finding good sources. The topic is pretty much self explanatory. If you guys know of any good online articles or trustworthy sites that can give information on the communication and cognitive abiblities of elephants, dolphins, and parrots. When I say communication, it can be with either people or within their own species. I want to show people how smart these three animals can be because I've had close and personal experiences with all three of them

And to clarify, I don't want to start any opinion wars in which people fight over their own opinions, I would just like to see if anybody knows of any great sources on my topic. Just please make sure I can cite them. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Thank you so much for anything. This is harder than I expected.

High school gets to ya ;)

Ozzy

Sep 28, 2010
Orlando
Parrots
Ozzy- 5 year old Dna'd male Blue Front Amazon
go to scholar.google.com and type in animal communication and as a seperate search animal cognition. It comes up with thousands of sites that are scholary journals and other reliable sources. I did it and the whole first page looked good! I am not sure if you are in high school or college but this is what I have to use for my college papers. Good luck :)

Most Reactions