Please help

Arin

Apr 17, 2020
Manchester
Parrots
Loads of budgies
Hello,
I found out my baby budgies were attacked. Anything will help me. The eldest Budgie had his beak loose. I know they may not make it but I will try anything because there are no vets near me (even if there were there aren’t any open). I have separated the attacker from the big cage and put it in a separate one.

Thanks!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Oh, I am sorry to read this. Have never encountered this sort of situation so have no advice other than to hope members may have guidance. Of course the best chance is with an avian vet, apparently not possible.

Are both the upper and lower beak affected, loose or nearly removed? Any bleeding? Might help to give advice if you are able to post pictures. If so, please post links to the source rather than full image as it may be upsetting to some members. Or you might upload to your forum photo album which requires deliberate click to access.

Good luck, hope everything will be OK. I have heard some birds with damaged beaks survive but may need special care.

Most Reactions

Latest posts