Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer Ò€œScreeҀ� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Great choices!!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Great choice for our new mods! Congrats Sailboat and GalariaGila!

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
So happy to hear this news and the two chosen are going to be excellent in these new roles!!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I could not thnk of 2 better people for adddition. Does that mean we need to make appointments now?

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Congratulations and thunderous applause! Two of my favorite parronts, though I fear the Rickeybird may attempt to exploit his coveted position near Gail's keyboard. So...if I'm ruled by a mod who's owned by an Amazon, does that make me grand-owned by an Amazon?

Now I must set to pondering the nature of their superpowers ... Not all secrets are as easy to crack as Anansi's Spider Man identity...

Last edited by a moderator:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations and thunderous applause! Two of my favorite parronts, though I fear the Rickeybird may attempt to exploit his coveted position near Gail's keyboard. So...if I'm ruled by a mod who's owned by an Amazon, does that make me grand-owned by an Amazon?

Now I must set to pondering the nature of their superpowers ... Not all secrets are as easy to crack as Anansi's Spider Man identity...

- A grand-owned by an Amazon, you shall be...
- There is a tiny hint hidden far within the new signature block: 1.0 Another will be added as part of signature block 2.0 (released soon) As some superpowers are clear for all to see, others sit just above and behind a morning's mist until required.

Last edited:

Inger

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Fantastic! Congratulations Gail and Steven! And thanks in advance for everything you’ll do to keep these forums wonderful.

~Inger & Bumble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
I must say that both are already making their mark and earning their (non) pay! We couldn't be happier with the two latest additions to our team!

Soyajam

Feb 9, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Parrots
Remi - Eclectus (Hatched August 2017)
I couldn't think of a better choice for some more super mods.

Already grateful for all the people that make contributions to the forum!

Violet_Diva

Aug 30, 2016
Media
Albums
Norfolk (England)
Parrots
Bella (Vosmaeri Eclectus Female) + Dexter (Red Sided Eclectus Male) + Gerry (Vosmaeri Eclectus Male)
Sailboat (Steven) and GaleriaGila (Gail) - Congratulations on your Super Moderator status! (You were both super before anyway - it's just official now!) :D

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Congratulations to both!! :35: Couldn't think of better choices with the amount of experiences. Also a thank you to the current mods keeping the forum "balanced" and secured!!

Rickeybird will be the assistant mod!:D

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Thanks all of you!

I have had to make a few adjustments to meet the requirement of becoming a Super Mod and being part of the Mod Team. Most has gone well. The easiest was getting-up on the Right Side of the bed each morning. However, I'm still working on putting on my smile before I put on by glasses. The learning curve has been far more vertical then anticipated and the oxygen level a bit thinner, although the view tends to be amazing in the morning's light. :D

Prior to being provided purple, I had long knew that the membership of Parrot Forum was comprised of truly wonderful Parrot Lovers and truly people that I enjoy being around and part of your lives. With purple status, it is even clearer just how wonderful and important each and everyone of you are. It is because of your love of our Parrots and joy for each other that Parrot Forums is what it is today!

Each of you, as a result of what you bring and share here, everyday, allows for the pride that I have for, being part of Parrot Forums and now part of the Mod Squad.

I thank-you, for what you do! My simple goal is to reflect it!

Steven (SailBoat)

P.S.: Julio has taken over my PM's and requires only appointments when Skyping! :D

Last edited:

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
Just saw this and wanted to congratulate Gail and Steven :), and to also say a huge thankyou to the existing mods for always keeping the forum a positive and happy place for bird enthusiasts :D.

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thank you.
It's an honor...
I really appreciate the post!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Just saw this and wanted to congratulate Gail and Steven :), and to also say a huge thankyou to the existing mods for always keeping the forum a positive and happy place for bird enthusiasts :D.

Thank you Will, your kind words are much appreciated:)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Thank you, Will. And it's great to have you back!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Thank you, Will!

I cannot tell you how much your words and those of the many others that have commented have meant to both Gail and I.

Again, thank you!

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Wow you are all super in my book and am thankful for this great group. Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions