Pretty feathers ... *pics*

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
So I've made it a habit to follow pascal with my phone to take pictures ... So forgive me for not being able to keep them to myself :eek:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405487840.287120.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405487852.520636.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405487868.726855.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405487888.491811.jpg

Forgive the messy desk, that chair is where pascal sits while me and Brad play computer games. Otherwise he feels left out and cries. ;)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Love the pics of Pascal, Ash! Such a beautiful bird! And such character! You can see it in the eyes!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I love all the white and dark blue on Pascal. Makes for a very stunning bird. Thats so cute too about the video games. Pascal just wants to be included:)

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
My birds: Skyler/Sky, violet Indian Ringneck. Mother's birds: Norman, African Grey and Mildred, Blue Crowned Conure.
Adorable. He looks like he's smiling.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Pascal is gorgeous:)

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Thank you so much everyone :) it's so crazy how different his feathers are now compared to when we got him a few months ago! He's really good at bathing and preening to keep himself nice :)

And yes he is full of personality(his most recent favorite game is dropping his almond on the ground then having Brad pick it up for him. Repeat.)

And he definitely wants to be involved in everything.. If he hears the shower turn on and he can't see us he starts yelling for us to come get him LOL. (Not loudly. Just enough so we can hear him :) )

Love birdy smiles. :eek: such happy faces.

Peepers

Jul 16, 2014
That's great, sounds like you have a wonderful baby. I like when mine play games.

Airykurk

Apr 21, 2014
San Jose
Parrots
Calypso(1yr) - F SI Eclectus
Greenbeard(8mos) - M RS Eclectus
Beautiful birdie? Are you guys playing Diablo? (lol, I only ask cause my Calypso and Greenbeard LOVE to watch me and the hubby play Diablo or wow, when a flying mount is on the screen they both flap their wings to it :D )

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
He likes to watch us play card games, xbox games or just watching tv. :)
And @Airykurk we're playing Neverwinter. :) it's a free-to-play that we're trying out. I never played diablo but he used to and neither of us got the new one haha. :p

Airykurk

Apr 21, 2014
San Jose
Parrots
Calypso(1yr) - F SI Eclectus
Greenbeard(8mos) - M RS Eclectus
I meant an ! after pretty birdie and not a question :p There is no question your birdie is gorgeous.

Oh, Neverwinter, the UI looks similar from far-ish away with the characters on the left and such. The new D3 is so addicting >.>

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Aw well thank you. :)
I played Diablo II(I think?) On play station a loooong time ago. But I'm lame and I don't like to pay for games unless it's something I really want. :p
I'm not sure how I like Neverwinter yet, the skill bar is really simple, using maybe 5 keys for skills/potions compared to games like WoW where you use one or two rows of 1-0 and shift+1 - shift+0..

OP
Sterling1113

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Thank you! :) I really love all Pionus' colors, honestly. You know what's really crazy? I pulled up the pictures we took from when we first brought him home.. and WOW!! What a difference!!
When he first came home in March...

And it's only July! It's crazy how much just a couple months can do. :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Nice, Ash! You're right. There's definitely a big difference with Pascal's feathers!

Most Reactions

Latest posts