Proud Owner Of New Sun Conure, Need Help Please :)

RayRay128

Mar 11, 2013
Hi everyone, first off I tried using the search function but was unable to locate the information I'm looking for. I'm the new proud owner of a 7-8 week old Sun Conure. Is there a link with common questions like when it's first bath should be, when they can eat veggies and fruit, overall general information??? Right now It eats his pellets, seeds, long brown plant treat haha sorry for not knowing all the terms yet :p.

I also feed him/her with formula twice a day (1/2 scoop, 10am and 6pm) with a syringe. He/She ( have not done the dna test yet, so no name yet ) is very active, friendly, when I put it in the cage, it stays quiet and I even got her pooping in a big plastic basket after 2 days haha. I put her inside and go poo poo and she go's within 20-30 seconds and I take him/her out. Any info would really help since I got the basic info from my cousin who got a Sun Conure about 3 months ago which led me to get one also.

Thank You

Ray

mrmacca

Oct 2, 2009
who sold you an unweaned baby , i think that is terrible , all birds should not be sold until fully weaned

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
th_g20081.gif
to the forum:)

I cant help with your questions as I am not overly familiar with Conures, but we have many members that wii be able to help.

Most Reactions