Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Hey guys! So I'm trying to make myself keep up drawing! Just post a pic of your bird and I can draw them! I'm only really doing pen drawings right now without color and I'm slow! So it will take me a few days lol.

Thanks 😁

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
You are so sweet! How about Ekko?

ekkobinky.jpg

Thank you for offering to do this:)

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Ooh! I would love a drawing of my Ona birb! You can pick your favorite 🀩
5BF91B29-FFBD-4476-BD66-8B4AC1514F2A.jpeg9C40ACBC-4425-4B2A-A2AD-034A0EB6E522.jpeg

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Hey guys! So I'm trying to make myself keep up drawing! Just post a pic of your bird and I can draw them! I'm only really doing pen drawings right now without color and I'm slow! So it will take me a few days lol.

Thanks 😁
My budgie Rocky turned three months old last week and I'd LOVE a drawing of my baby. Not sure if Rocky is a boy or a girl yet but leaning toward girl right now. His cere color depends on the lighting but I don't care, my baby's name will always be Rocky and I love my baby to bits! He's such a handsome birdie, don't you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20230127_113801614.jpg
    IMG_20230127_113801614.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 46
OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
My budgie Rocky turned three months old last week and I'd LOVE a drawing of my baby. Not sure if Rocky is a boy or a girl yet but leaning toward girl right now. His cere color depends on the lighting but I don't care, my baby's name will always be Rocky and I love my baby to bits! He's such a handsome birdie, don't you think?
Hmm I'm leaning towards female too, such a pretty color! I have a bearded dragon named Rocky 😊

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
My husband named the baby Rocky at one day old when he weighed 2 grams. Now 45-50 grams. Even more than the cere color is his/her personality. Totally female- fearless and bossy but attached to me like Velcro! There's nothing "sweet" about Rocky- the boldest, most self confident budgie I have ever had. The color is sky violet opaline. Mama Lilibelle is a huge pedigreed retired show English Budgie, cinnamon sky violet opaline.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Oh my gosh, this is fantastic!!! You are very talented, look at the detail on his feet!
Thank you so much, I will treasure this:)

I just made it my avatar, I usually do it every week or so but couldn't wait to use this:)

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic!!! You are very talented, look at the detail on his feet!
Thank you so much, I will treasure this:)

I just made it my avatar, I usually do it every week or so but couldn't wait to use this:)
Glad you like it!! ☺️

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
That drawing of Ekko is AMAZING, I guess some "Oh my god" emojis coming your way :green2:πŸ˜€πŸ€©πŸ˜±πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ«ΆπŸ’πŸ’«βœ¨

Most Reactions