PVC Playstand Completed!

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
I finally got finished with making Ricco's playstand! I have NEVER done a DIY project before... This was my very first one! I had no idea how rewarding it is! This was a PITA, honestly, but after all was said and done and I finally got finished with it tonight and stepped back and took a good look... I am SO proud of myself! I think it looks awesome :) I really hope he likes it!

Here are some pics: (It's 33X25 inches)

090583c1.jpg

89050d33.jpg

24134435.jpg

(We did green because it matches our living room... LOL)

terry52449

Feb 11, 2012
Media
The Villages, Fl
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo: Cameo
Nice work. Your bird will enjoy it.
When I built mine Cameo sat on my shoulder inspecting my work the whole time. She even sat on it while I worked on it checking out mmy work from closer view. She did the same thing when I put together her new cage. It was hilarious.

OP
jaimmorr

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
LOL PortaPerch! Green Apple, of course! ;p

Thanks guys :) Hahaha Terry, that sounds so funny! Don't you just love them? :)

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
good job ,looks great will make for a happy fid. Alison and sweetie pie:D

Purl

May 15, 2012
Northern NJ
Parrots
Ducorp's Cockatoo -Purl
Lovebirds - Salsa and Peeps

Angel Cockatiels - Chloe and Quasimodo
Great job! I bet a lot of fun will be had.

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
WOW !! Thats a great looking play stand :) Give yourself a pat on the back , its really nice...and made with love , not store bought. Thats what makes it REALLY , REALLY NICE !
Feels great to accomplish something , right ?
Thats awesome , I bet he will LOVE it :) That will be the luckiest Goffin ever :)

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
Good job! And I know it wasn't that expensive to build. I bought some pvc pipe and caps for the frame for a teepee bed for my cats and it cost next to nothing. Jasper doesn't like vetwrap. I used some on the big hanging hook thing on his playground to give him better grip to climb up there and flap and on a section of his java tree that had an open knot, to keep him from ripping it up more. He won't step onto it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts