Quite the brat today..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
...Amy was/is..:confused:

My buddy DJ came to visit awhile ago before going off to work..BB and Amy really love him lol. When I first took Beebs home,the very first thing he learned was the "wolf whistle". He got it down perfectly in just a few days.
Now,he hardly does it..UNTIL he see's DJ. As soon as he sits down,BB will run across the kitchen table and up DJ's arm to his shoulder,and in his loudest little cockatiel voice,will whistle RIGHT IN DJ's ear!!
and BB only does it with DJ :rolleyes: ( I need to get a video of it!)

So, I brought Amy out,to show DJ hwe boo-boo on her nose.
I held her in the palm of my hand and flipped her on her back,so DJ could get a better look at her noses.
After the exam ( her boo boo looks to be healing,no discharge or discoloration..and it doesn't seem to bother her if it is touched) I put her on the kitchen and she waddled over to DJ..now she is usually very friendly with him. She fluffed up.tail fanned..and LUNGED at him :eek:...quite unlike for her. And...I don't believe it was a jealousy thing coz of Beebs being on DJ's shoulder...maybe its "that time" of season :rolleyes:

Jim

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Amy's just living up to the hot 3 rep, Jim ! Maybe they should be called the Crazy 3 ! How did DJ take it?

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Amy's just living up to the hot 3 rep, Jim ! Maybe they should be called the Crazy 3 ! How did DJ take it?

Well Al DJ wasn't too surprised. His mom had a Blue Front for many years..( Poor CoaCoa passed away a few years back in DJ's hand,rushing her to the vet...she was egg bound :15:)

And Amy is usually very good with him.

Jim

Most Reactions