WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
in the office with daddy :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdOmZ45aDEM&feature=youtu.be]2012 12 22 22 41 11 404 - YouTube[/ame]

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
It's easy to see how very much ReaRea adores you, WarfRat... and vice versa. That's truly touching :). Thanks for sharing!

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
You should have named Rea Rea LOVEBUG. What a neat video .thank you and Merry Christmas:)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
What a lovely video:) It just shows so clearly what a great relationship you have with ReaRea.

lucy1

Nov 6, 2012
UK
Parrots
Milo - my new baby B&G macaw! Rosie - Orange Wing Amazon & Rupert - Red Lored Amazon
Oh how adorable!

I love how you give a little smile every time you look at her or touch her -as Plax says, it's clear you have a very strong bond. Even if she doesn't listen to you about the flag ;)

Cami

Mar 24, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
9 1/2 yr old B&G, Spencer. 15 1/2 yr old Indian Ringneck, Edmund.
What a sweetie! That's such a great video...all of my ballcaps are completely chewed up.

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
works fine for me

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Awww :D I love how at 1:15 you somewhat tilt your head at her and she knocks your forehead away. :p

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
You tube says "this video is currently unavailabe". :confused: :(

And I would LOVE to see it....WAAAAH
Come on Wendy! Where's your persistence? You have to keep trying :). You always give up too soon ;).

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Ok, somebody should have seriously warned me BEFOREhand. I just watched the whole entire 7+ minutes video and am bawling my eyes out.

OMG, Wharf! The affection you have for each other is written over BOTH of your faces!!! Such tenderness, gentleness from that massive beak. :11: Such devotion, LOVE.....and the music didn't help my tear ducts in the least. :eek:

THAT was one of THE most touching videos of man and his beloved bird I have EVER EVER seen.

REMARKABLE!

...ok...need more tissues....and MAN I wish I would have won some money down in AC last night so that I wouldn't have to wait an entire year. ;)

Wharf, THANK YOU for sharing this most AWESOME video. :10:

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
After watching it again I didn't realize how much it showed our bond, some things just can't be described in mere words. ReaRea is my "baby", no ifs, ands, or buts. I never thought I'd have a companion like my German Shepherd again, but I have found it with ReaRea, total devotion on both sides. I still have a hole from missing my Shadow (as does my family) but ReaRea has brought me immeasurable joy and peace in that regard.

azdesertrhino

Oct 29, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw
Very cool video.

Hopefully as MAC matures we will be able to interact like that. Right now he would probably wind up taking my nose off. Just a youngster and very rambunctious.

Thanks for sharing!

MrsWharfrat

Jul 6, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings, 2 Yellow Naped Amazons, 1 Hahns Macaw
Very cool video.

Hopefully as MAC matures we will be able to interact like that. Right now he would probably wind up taking my nose off. Just a youngster and very rambunctious.

Thanks for sharing!

Well Rea is still young, just over a year old :) She is still maturing :)

azdesertrhino

Oct 29, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw
Very cool video.

Thanks for sharing!

Well Rea is still young, just over a year old :) She is still maturing :)

HMMMMM, Might be MAC is a juvenile delinquent. :54::11:

He is going to be 3 in February.

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
Just so y'all know, ReaRea can be like this with the wife as well, they also have a very good relationship. Although it ain't like what she has with the Zons, they worship her.

Most Reactions

Latest posts