relief

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
:02: Oh good grief.. all u mothers out there will rejoice in my relief and all u kids note how much we care.
Youngest son (17) just returned from 3 day trip to Amsterdam:D .....Only the drug and sex capital of europe.:cool:
I have been sick with worry..but he is home ,having a shower now , looks remarkably ok. Birds and boys sigh all character building eh

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'm glad for you Karen, they don't seem to realise that we worry bout them.

My daughter (16) informed me that she is going to college for a year then going to USA :eek:. After I picked myself up off the floor she said "Hey Mum its only America" and not that far away.

Apparently they have better Universitys for what she wants to do than we do. She also wants to work out there.

Kids eh! No one prepares you for the lifelong worry do they.

Did you Son have a good time.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
My daughter (16) informed me that she is going to college for a year then going to USA :eek:

Peta, send her on over ... you have enough sets of eyes over here that we will take good care of her for you ... umm, if you are going to send her over anyway could you just make sure you pack a baby grey with her ... is that really asking too much? :eek:

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Thanx Peta,
Apparently the highlight of the trip was a tour of the heiniken factory (brewery) forgive spelling.
The trip to the red light district was disappointing as the ladies looked about 100:37: and anyway he said it would be pretty sad if a17yr old had to pay for sex:eek:
He did have some space cake:48: so I will be keeping eye on him for any signs of post party paranoia.
He has lost keys ,camera, and locked his phone.
BUT hes home and I think it has prepared me for his June trip to Magaluf with another 8 boys:(
Roxy was sooo happy to have him back ,she has preened him all afternoon..that made his day.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Peta, send her on over ... you have enough sets of eyes over here that we will take good care of her for you ... umm, if you are going to send her over anyway could you just make sure you pack a baby grey with her ... is that really asking too much? :eek:

Tex I'll sure see what I can do. I'm gonna go see Kito on Monday so I might just be able to sneak one in my bag for ya. As long as its not mine. :D

Most Reactions