Resignation from the Mod Team

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Due to health issues, and other life issues that have arisen as of late, I have not been able to participate on the forums nearly as much as I should have. Time is a precious commodity for me lately. I will still try and drop in every now and then to try and keep everyone straight or at least the ones I can and the others, I will issue rain checks. hahahahahaha.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Mike,

Health and home life comes first! Thus the reason why we have other mods doing the job so the jobs are split throughout and we're not fully obligated here like a full time job as it shouldn't be that way. I do hope everything gets better for you!!!! :)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you're feeling as good as possible, and that things will smooth out for you. Please post and say hi whenever you get time :) Take care.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Mike, I also hope you are feeling better soon. Your health definitely comes first, but please still come around and see us:) You will be missed on the Mod team:(

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Mike you health must always come first
You are constantly on my mind

You will be sorely missed
Please do pop in and keep us updated

Always in my thoughts and prayers
Praying all goes well for you

Last edited:

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Mike, you'll always be a member of our mod team and a great friend as well. Thank you for the help and wisdom you've given freely over the time I've known you. I continue to pray for your good health and send many hugs and healing thoughts your way. I look forward to seeing you post whenever you can! XX

Most Reactions

Latest posts