Riddle, Lily, Ramse & Cleo

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Amel boy. He has the most easy going personality right up there with Cleo the purple sunfire. The scabs from the rubbing shed right out.
qQmtCzR.jpg

FwovMuN.jpg

UWRBHPP.jpg

She just finished shedding and this is all I got the other night lol. Need to get her outside to show off that neon yellow color she has going on. Right now she has a Guinea pig lump so I'm not moving her!
vMb9Rbm.jpg

He just finished shedding and his color is getting bright now. He has a scab from when he was rubbing that ripped slightly during the shed. Next shed I expect it will just be a scar.
8Wdoccd.jpg

CaiFWac.jpg

CROxT9C.jpg

Still small enough to do this! She's in the middle of a shed so I'll have new pics soon.
4hRHbgp.jpg

Teknogeddon

Aug 13, 2016
Alabama
Parrots
Chasca - Hahns Macaw
What pretty babies! I didn't used to like snakes until I met one that was convinced it was a cat or a lap snake. It would hiss when it was pet - much like a cat purrs.
People would get freaked out and move their hand, it would stretch out and plop its head on your hand, asking for more and even wiggle if you didn't do anything. Such a friendly baby.
Big ol' rat snake, but I've always loved boas. So pretty, so sweet. Haven't met a mean one yet tbh.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
I love this! I'm jealous of you and your beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
That last one makes me drool! Soooooo pretty!

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
What pretty babies! I didn't used to like snakes until I met one that was convinced it was a cat or a lap snake. It would hiss when it was pet - much like a cat purrs.
People would get freaked out and move their hand, it would stretch out and plop its head on your hand, asking for more and even wiggle if you didn't do anything. Such a friendly baby.
Big ol' rat snake, but I've always loved boas. So pretty, so sweet. Haven't met a mean one yet tbh.

I have plenty of not so friendly ones none of them are in your face mean at least! These 4 are reticulated pythons. I have had some really nasty boas before and it was not fun playing with them.

Some of my current boas from the other night.
bGEIKSP.jpg

MVE3cBR.jpg

VqSPzOw.jpg

Q0esUHw.jpg

UTrPbIM.jpg

KGaVu1c.jpg

I love this! I'm jealous of you and your beauties!

:D I love sharing them! I definitely have been thinking of seeing if the vet was serious about borrowing some for educational programs. I have so many that would do well in the setting anymore and would help bring around some non snake people!

That last one makes me drool! Soooooo pretty!

She's still a favorite all around personality and look wise!

Teknogeddon

Aug 13, 2016
Alabama
Parrots
Chasca - Hahns Macaw
my husband leaned over, looked at the pictures, looked at me and said in a clear defined voice the following:

"NO."

No snakes for me. I still love the pictures. OuO

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
my husband leaned over, looked at the pictures, looked at me and said in a clear defined voice the following:

"NO."

No snakes for me. I still love the pictures. OuO

This made me laugh way too hard - my boyfriend is the same with me :p.

Your snakes are so beautiful, Victoria. Every time I see them I'm always amazed and then I look bright and dewy eyed at my boyfriend saying, "Well, if she can have that many, I'm sure we could too!"

He just laughs and walks away as quickly as possible.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
They are so beautiful, and I swear, you come up with such wonderful names! Are you running out of names yet?

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
They are so beautiful, and I swear, you come up with such wonderful names! Are you running out of names yet?

Could Medusa run out of names??

And I am being selfish, I get credit for Ramse and Riddle... and for record Riddle's name is actually Tom Marvolo Riddle :) no dorks in this house!!! But Victoria rolls her eyes and says its just Riddle.

We argued about how to spell Ramse name :) I was watching MasterChef, but like Rasmes from gods too, so split it spelling to Ramse.

She does have some un-named snakies tho..... should be the next game thread - name that snake!!!

One of the most amusing names she has for a snake is Vera... any Firefly fans out there!?

Teknogeddon

Aug 13, 2016
Alabama
Parrots
Chasca - Hahns Macaw
I'd name one Levi for leviathan, but if you already have riddle why not get the Horcux names and stuff? Nagini for the win. Love the names.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I'd name one Levi for leviathan, but if you already have riddle why not get the Horcux names and stuff? Nagini for the win. Love the names.

I think she would only do Nagini if she got another burm. We just can't have a Harry snake.... we're more Snape people :16: :p

Victoria... list all your snake names. Might take a page or two!

Most Reactions

Latest posts