Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
He will be elated! I am actually working on 2 books, a sci-fi one titled "Here and no Further" and a semi fictional autobiography titled "One Free Ride on the Merry-go-round". Good luck with yours.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Not that we're nosey here on Planet Rickeybird, butttttttttttttttt...
Can we get a hint on the characters or plots??????????????????

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Not that we're nosey here on Planet Rickeybird, butttttttttttttttt...
Can we get a hint on the characters or plots??????????????????
A Sandwing/Seawing hybrid dragon goes to a summer camp where she becomes someone she would never guess, becoming a prophet is not easy, and what happens when an not even born yet dragonite(child dragon) becomes the star of the prophecy?

OP
wrench13

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
"Here and No Further" - Mankind never reaches anything close to lightspeed. A story spanning several millenium, with a little help from some friends Man learns what is and what is not out there.

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
A Sandwing/Seawing hybrid dragon goes to a summer camp where she becomes someone she would never guess, becoming a prophet is not easy, and what happens when an not even born yet dragonite(child dragon) becomes the star of the prophecy?
Oh and you can start reading it now, I met with one of the wings of fire wiki content moderators and he showed me that I can start sharing my story, look up on Google "wings of fire fanon" click the first thing that pops up, at the top right corner there is the search bar, click it and type in "Salty's Story", and tada! you will probably not understand it because you would need to read like ALL the books to truly understand.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Oh and you can start reading it now, I met with one of the wings of fire wiki content moderators and he showed me that I can start sharing my story, look up on Google "wings of fire fanon" click the first thing that pops up, at the top right corner there is the search bar, click it and type in "Salty's Story", and tada! you will probably not understand it because you would need to read like ALL the books to truly understand.
Oh, I see I'm not the only Fandom user here - I also had a fanfic there, just on another wiki... and I deleted it from there :p

OP
wrench13

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Alright! The birdy birdcycle is finally FIXED! The original chain drive ( just like real bikes) was terrible and used to kink and stop or sometimes catch Salty's foot in it. SO I shelved that trick for months, until i located the right size pulleys, orings, etc to convert it to o-ring drive instead of chain. Safer and I can control the ratios of the pulleys, origninally too much effort for him to turn the pedals. Note even though we haven't touched this trick in easily 6 months (lost the damn thing for awhile too), Salty fell back into training mode on it first try. Feet properly placed on each pedal, beak holding the 'handle bar', and letting his feet follow the pedal pattern as we move. A few more nights of this and I will start to ask him to make the pedals by himself, that's the big hurdle in this trick. Toure' De France here we come!

Most Reactions

Latest posts