Rocky the cockatiel

ClearCrystal

Sep 25, 2016
Below are the few pics of my tiel his name is rocky hi born here in my house. hi is adorable. He loves to play with me when i am back from office. I think so he is male as he is loud. and also he is also incubating his parents eggs along them lol. i.e his brothers and sisters,and hi loves to sit on my sholder.
acd2288798.jpg
acd062f29a.jpg

acd2461454.jpg

acd1869095.jpg

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
Cute name... what a majestic looking bird... so cool he is already practicing being a parent sitting on them eggs LOL

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Okay, I'm in love with your darling!
I always joke that my bird is part cockatiel due to his little pink feet...

Patagonian hugzzszszszs!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Rocky is a darling and so very pretty!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Rocky is beautiful! I love his colouring:)

OP
C

ClearCrystal

Sep 25, 2016
Thanks every one. Rocky looks like her mother exactly... Hi loves to eat sunflower seeds and some millet mix food. But neither hi nor his parents eats vegetables or fruits. I tried a lot but all in vain.

Most Reactions