Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
It is a sad state of affairs when a company honors it's manufacturers warrantee with totally good, quick service and no snags or any of the other crazy stories one can see online. This and now the fact that this actually is surprisingly elevating my poor opinion of the company in the first place. They sold a product that has proven to be defective. Hence, low opinion of them. Could quick and effective repair be just a clever marketing ploy to get me to reevaluate my opinion of them? I like their tablets and lap top computers. Question is, do I like them more because of how they handled the return and repair or should I like them less because they sold a product that needed warrantee repair?

Am I being digitally manipulated?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
What? And what product?

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
I'm curious, which manufacturer? I just replaced my office laptop that began having reliability issues at approximately 9 years old. I replaced it with my personal machine (different brand) that still runs great after 10 years, and bought the new one for myself. The demands of an office computer are pretty minimal, so I suspect my trusty old machine will probably run fine until I retire! (Which I don't plan on anytime soon!) :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts