Scotty cracked me up this morning!

DebsFlock

Banned
Banned
Jul 19, 2012
Los Angeles County, near Palmdale
Parrots
Scooter -- male Green Cheek Conure "Normal" but that's a matter of opinion! Hatched in March 2010

Scotty -- Male Cape Parrot hatched somewhere between 2007-2009 we think

Caballo Blanco -- male C
Sometimes I wonder about Scotty's past. We got him at about 3 years of age from a parrot store where he had been for quite some time. He often quietly mumbles in his cage when I'm doing stuff around the house in the morning. That's when he exercises all the sayings he learned in his previous life, and often I can't really make them out. Very often they are in what I think of as is "old lady voice" (I may need to revise that to "old man voice", however) which is this kind of gravely slightly New Jersyish cranky voice.

This morning I was in the kitchen when I heard quite distinctly, in that voice, with all appropriate pique, "Now what! Have you got another boyfriend?"

TortoiseLady17

Mar 25, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Parrots
April - 32 year old Panama Amazon!
Zuri - 3 year old Congo African grey
George - 4 year old Panama Amazon
Haha that is funny. All of our birds have had 2-3 previous homes. They will pop out with all sorts of stuff. Our grey will make the sound of microwave buttons whenever I am cooking. Today I was making a salad and he started the noise. I told him you don't microwave salad, he responded with a very sad sounding "ohhhhh." They are always cracking me up!

Most Reactions

Latest posts