Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Update: now that Iā€™m not bouncing off the walls and crashing due to the crap ton of caffeine in my system, Iā€™ve had a good refresh outside in the rain, and Iā€™ve gotten enough sleep, I have made the decision to move forward and stay on track with my budgie plans. A lot of my concerns would be possible if I got a bigger bird or if I screwed up and ended up buying a sick bird. Some of my concerns were and are valid and possible, however the chances of those arenā€™t super high. I do believe I am mentally well enough to take on a budgie and I could juggle the time well enough. I am moving forward with these plans.

Keet_Krazy

Feb 19, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Obsidian (M), Snowflake (F), Sunbeam (F), Emelia (F, English), Alinta (F, Bush), Mahlee (M, Bush), Moonstone (M)
Galah:
Quarter (Not DNA'd)
Other:
Quail and Chickens
Yup! I find them to be so fascinating! I dunno why. But the gray head that contrasts that nice mint green is so pretty! I really like them! They are one of my many favorite parakeets of India! I do want to get either a slaty, plum headed, or alexandrine in the future!
It's nice to see another person who actually knows they exist (before I tell them)! I so agree about the colours! That's part of the beginning of me getting mine, I was researching Alexandrines, saw a picture and went down one of my regular research "rabbit holes". I love all Asiatic parakeets, Alexandrines are pretty high on my list of personal favourites, near the Slatys.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
It's nice to see another person who actually knows they exist (before I tell them)! I so agree about the colours! That's part of the beginning of me getting mine, I was researching Alexandrines, saw a picture and went down one of my regular research "rabbit holes". I love all Asiatic parakeets, Alexandrines are pretty high on my list of personal favourites, near the Slatys.
Itā€™s pretty cool to see someone who has a slaty and likes them too! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and they are so rare that people just donā€™t know they exist! Itā€™s also cool to see someone who doesnā€™t overlook alexandrines for ringnecks! I like both but I do prefer alexandrines personally. Asiatic parakeets are all so wonderful and unique! Itā€™s awesome to see someone who enjoys and appreciates slaties and ā€˜xandrines like I do! Super awesome!

Most Reactions