Thoughts on Carolin von Petzholdt?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
she’s this YouTuber with many large parrots and I hear many mixed opinions on her, some negative, some positive, and I’m curious about what you guys think. This thread was inspired by the Marlene Mcohen thread, so def not an original idea lol

IMG_7569.jpeg

Rico pic for birb tax and yes, that is a sponge on my floor.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
she’s this YouTuber with many large parrots and I hear many mixed opinions on her, some negative, some positive, and I’m curious about what you guys think. This thread was inspired by the Marlene Mcohen thread, so def not an original idea lol

View attachment 56079

Why is there a sponge on your floor?

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie

View attachment 56079

I don’t like her. A lot of her stuff is really dramatic and she got really deep into politics and clickbait during COVID.

Inti's woman

Nov 9, 2023
Bretagne France
Parrots
Pionus maximiliani, Pyrrhura molinae, Nymphicus hollandicus, Pyrrhura cruentata...

View attachment 56079

If you want lots of opinions, on Youtube "The problem with Caroline von Petzhold" Read the commentsπŸ˜‰

The overall problem with the yt ers is that they need constant new content. And that's not how a normal person would treat his pet(s).

Last edited:

Most Reactions