Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I agree, no bird should be in either. The first one would make a lovely plant stand, and the second one would be a nice childs dollhouse lol.

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
i have seen the second one (or at least something similar to it) used as an "outside" cage for a couple of finches, they were never in it long but i have seen it used but i agree no bird should really be put in them... unless its edger. he is out fake plastic budgie that lives outside the kitchen window in a decor cage year round! LOL

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

Last edited:

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Sweetie, you need to stop reading CL..it just makes you mad. Your blood pressure will thank you.

birdmama61

Apr 13, 2011
Someone should report this post to animal control . It makes me sick . I really detest ppl like this or should I say bone heads ? Okay I need to stop my blood pressure is rising . I need to rest .

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
thats just horrible, i gasped when i saw it....it just bothers me how pleople will do anything for a quick buck. it would sell just fine as a decorative peice. hopefully no sensible bird owner will buy it. i hate to say it but there both lovely cages. i almost want to buy the two peices so no one can put their bird in it...is there ant way to get that off the site, or comment or report them?

OP
Atwee921

Atwee921

Apr 22, 2011
Maine, USA
Parrots
Sprite the cinnamon green cheek conure.
I should report them, or possibly email them and tell them to remove that from their ad!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Netty!!!!! I just couldn't stop laughing at those pics of yours!!!!! LMAO

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Flag it. Thats all you can really do. You can e mail them, but it won't make them remove it. If you get other people to flag the add... it will go away.

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots

The next time i am back at "MY" place i will take pictures of the "owl" that lives in the kitchen cabinet.... i have all kinds of random faux birds in my possession LMAO ... the owls name is Henry LOL

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.

The next time i am back at "MY" place i will take pictures of the "owl" that lives in the kitchen cabinet.... i have all kinds of random faux birds in my possession LMAO ... the owls name is Henry LOL

LoL!!!! I can't wait to see that!!!!

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
Okay THIS is bad. :(
Bird Cages - Very Strong Condition | New York | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 12601075
There is 1 PERCH AND 1 SWING THAT IS WAY TOO SMALL FOR THEM IN THE CAGE. Im very surprised these birds arent bald.

It also doesnt look like theres any food, and they barely have any water left.

I have seen this used as a night cage for birds that have different cages i have also seen it as a travel cage so really as long as your bird isn't in it all the time that cage would be fine.

I do agree that 2 birds in that cage is NOT a good idea though.

Since the birds aren't included they might have put them in the cage to show its size compared to the bird. my aunt did this a a bunch of cages she was selling the bird was in there for a total of 5 mins to get some pictures but it wasn't in it all the time. since the ad is for cage only i will assume that the birds have a different cage that they spend their time in and it was for the purpose of the photo.

OP
Atwee921

Atwee921

Apr 22, 2011
Maine, USA
Parrots
I hope they do...but there is newspaper at the bottom...

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
I hope they do...but there is newspaper at the bottom...

Ifi was selling a cage i would be putting news paper at the bottom to save myself the hassle of cleaning it up. you would have to contact them to know if they keep both birds in it or not.

OP
Atwee921

Atwee921

Apr 22, 2011
Maine, USA
Parrots
True. I really hope they dont live in that cage. Maybe he is selling the cage because he got them a huge new one! :)

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
yaaay! i hope so that really worried me at first, but the greys do look healthy :)

Most Reactions