Skittles had an injury

OP
Skittys_Daddy

Skittys_Daddy

Jan 6, 2014
Lewiston, Maine
Parrots
Neotropical Pigeon - "Skittles" (born 3/29/10)
Cockatiel - "Peaches" (1995-2015) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sammy"
(1989-2000) R.I.P.
Budgie - "Sandy"
(1987-1989) R.I.P.
That is true, he did bounce back rather quickly.

The vets office actually called me last night (the day after he got seen) to check on him and see how he was doing. I love that they did that. It meant a lot.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thank goodness Skitty is healthy. It's so scary when our babies get hurt or even when we think they have. Jonathan, I'm so glad you can relax and enjoy Skitty's company. Very nice of the clinic to make a follow up call.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Just seeing this thread, now. I'm glad everything turned out okay. I know something like that can be traumatic for parrot and parront alike. Please give Skitty a few extra scritches for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I love it that your vet called to check on Skittles, and am so happy that this turned out ok:)

Puck

Mar 8, 2015
I'm so glad Skittles turned out alright! He's such a cutie. And it sounds like you have a great vet!

Most Reactions

Latest posts