Skyler the Cinnamon Green Cheek :)

Psychotic4mb3r

May 27, 2011
Ohio
Parrots
He's not a parrot, but I have one Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure named Skyler :). And a breeding pair of Society Finches with babies
This is Skyler my 8 week old green cheek conure :) Hes(not sure on sex, just a habit calling him a he lol) the sweetest little bird ever(except the occasional nips he LOVEs 2 do lol.)
His hatch date is march 29th
DSCN2208.jpg

DSCN2209.jpg

Scotty T

May 26, 2011
Parrots
Red Factor Sun Conure
Nice!

I was considering the name Skylar.

What would you call him for short? Sky? :red1::red1::red1:

andrea.faerie

May 16, 2011
North Carolina
Parrots
My lovely little Black Cap Conure, Lucy (in the sky with diamonds) <3
How beautiful!! I love my little conure already and she's not even home yet haha

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Oh cute! The name seems very fitting.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I just brought home a GCC born on March 14 so our birds are close in age. They are such a joy as a adult and baby. Now is the honeymoon time with your conure parrot.
Later on when entering into adolesent devolopment stage the birds get a little less cuddly. Your baby is really pretty.

OP
P

Psychotic4mb3r

May 27, 2011
Ohio
Parrots
He's not a parrot, but I have one Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure named Skyler :). And a breeding pair of Society Finches with babies
Yea I will probably call him sky for short :). He slept on my chest last night under a blanket while I was watching tv. He slept for hrs until I decided to go to bed myself lol. And he hates the dark. I have to keep a night light on for him :). And ill take up all the cuddlyness I can before he gets older lol.

Scotty T

May 26, 2011
Parrots
Red Factor Sun Conure
Yea I will probably call him sky for short :). He slept on my chest last night under a blanket while I was watching tv. He slept for hrs until I decided to go to bed myself lol. And he hates the dark. I have to keep a night light on for him :). And ill take up all the cuddlyness I can before he gets older lol.

OH wow! that's so adorable :) I love it!

Garnet

May 27, 2011
Media
Silver Springs, Florida
Parrots
5 Green Cheek Conures; 1 Blackcapped Conure; 2 Sun Conures; 3 Cockatiel; 1 Quaker; 1 Whitecapped Pionus; 2 Peach Fronted Conures; 1 parakeet
I have a cinnamon green cheek conure named Cricket that is over three years old. He is still a doll baby, but then I've spoiled him so he still expects alot of cuddling and neck scritches.

OP
P

Psychotic4mb3r

May 27, 2011
Ohio
Parrots
Yea right now he LOVES his head scratches :p and 2 cuddle up in hair lol

Most Reactions