So angry.

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
I have one of those in my home. They called him Ethan for "Ethanopian". Poor kid was found in a box tossed in a dumpster! Why?? How could someone do that?

wulfgeist-albums-my-pals-picture3337-ethan-my-foster-baby-first-day-i-had-him-after-his-vet-trip-poor-guy-found-abandoned-box-dumpster-severely-underweight-too-weak-take-more-than-few-steps-time-without-having-stop-rest.jpg

Poor guy hardly had the strength to walk when he came to me. He's alot better now and such a sweet, sweet boy. He loves his brothers but especially loves Charlie and always sleeps against me or half draped over some part of my body.

wulfgeist-albums-my-pals-picture3338-ethan-oliver-he-now-pretty-filled-out-has-alot-more-energy-he-has-bonded-charlie-very-much-me-so-looks-like-hes-found-his-forever-home-all-ready-he-still-sort-skittish-i-have-move-slowly-while-reassuring-him-sometimes.jpg

He does look a bit like Charlie but doesn't have the white "go-go boots" a my friend calls them. (That's him in the picture with Oliver)

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I had a guinea pig I found in a dumpster. It's a good thing I heard him when I took out the trash :-( It was just a baby, too.

happycat

Mar 9, 2012
Virginia, U.S.
Parrots
Kakariki (Kirby) Cockatiel (Shiro) Jenday Conure (Jojo)
URGH! This annoys me too, but this isnt only annoying, this is SAD. I have cats so its so sad to see that someone would do that.
I hate even when people dont really care about their animals. We have neighbors and they have 2 cats and like 100 dogs (not really but they have a lot) And they seem like they dont even care about them! Sure they feed them. Sure they give them a litter box but thats not enough. It makes me so mad and I wish I could take them from them. Once again URGH

Most Reactions