So I sent the cockatoo owners an e mail...

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
And they haven't gotten back to me. For those of you that may not know what I am talking about... Here is the link

Bird cage with toys and Cockatoo included

So since they haven't responded to my first e mail, I sent them another. I am just expressing my interest in wanting to give the parrot a home. I kept it really simple. Do you think I am being to pushy by sending another e mail to them? There is no phone number with this ad so I am left waiting.

mnsalani

May 18, 2011
Media
Kentucky
Parrots
Sushi, our femme fatale SI Ekkie
Not at all! They obviously are not properly caring--or even wanting--the poor baby. Keep e-mailing them until they respond and give that baby a good home!!!

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
People who don't have computers in their home may take alot longer to respond.

Are you going to buy this bird?

AshleyNOatie

Jun 27, 2011
East Tennessee
Parrots
Oatie--Male Pineapple Green Cheek Conure

Jimmy--Male Jenday Conure
Poor little baby! :c That just breaks my heart. I hope you get him/her(or find it a really good home), because I'm sure it will be taken care of much better!

OP
Abzeez

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
No. I will not buy the bird. The add says cage for sale and includes cockatoo. So I am going to tell them I will take the cockatoo, and then I will take it to a rescue or find it a better home. If they won't go for that I will try to convince them to take it to a rescue and try to explain to them the nicest way I can that this bird deserves more.

Most Reactions

Latest posts