Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I am so proud of my baby "Mishka" :grey:

I have recorded Mishka on my cell, continuously since she started talking.
Mishka is sounding like a human more and more each day.

In the link below, I have placed an audio cell recording, of her talking yesterday, and added pictures in.

We have tried for over a month to video her, for hours and hours, she just freezes, not joking. We have left a video on near her, no luck. Left my laptop on, recording her on Myspace, no luck.
Sit near her for ages, trying to record her.... :(

Maybe it's my face :( :( I have tried everything :(

IF ANYONE HAS GOT SOME TIPS ON HOW TO VIDEO A BIRD
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME

I would love for you guys to actually see her talking.
ENJOY ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7u2tiOvWo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7u2tiOvWo[/ame]

greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
Mishka is adorable! It's always so great when they start talking and communicating! Kudos to you and Mishka!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Maybe hide the camera somewhere where she can't see it, like in a purse or something with a hole for the lens? Some secret spy tips there. LOL! She sounds amazing!

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Maybe hide the camera somewhere where she can't see it, like in a purse or something with a hole for the lens? Some secret spy tips there. LOL! She sounds amazing!

So YOU are the "Secret Spy" LoL :eek: I thought so ummmmmm :rolleyes: I had better report you to the "Parrot Police"
Putting YOU to the "test" Investigate and see if you can find out which members belong to the "Parrot Police"

Thanks for the tip, we have tried to hide it, on the wall unit near her, I think she senses what we are trying to do.

Mishka is used to my laptop, very near her. Have tried with My Space, but not for a long period. This weekend I'm going leave it on
"My Space recording mode" keep recording her, and hope for the best.

It's going to be a long long weekend :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts