Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
You'll have to excuse the annoying tv talking in the background. Sorry, I didn't turn it down.

Here, Mink is demonstrating the proper, polite, and refined way to eat pellets from a little bucket feeder. Chip just doesn't feel the need to be dainty or refined. Look at his legs :D.

(Click on pic to view video).

Aw... little guy sure could use a buddy to help preen... he's too shy to hop over to Mink and ask her! (click pic)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Loved the pic and the two videos...Hee hee Chip is a very tidy eater too but Mink is indeed a real dainty lady ...my budgies are not so well mannered at all at their table LoL :) Houdini sends food flying everywhere and the babies are not nuch better...Elsa of course is a lady just like Mink ....poor little Chip will have to get Mink to start preening him...Id say it wont be long at all before they are preening each other as they are getting on so well and make a Great team the pair of them. Lovely videos Julie thank you for sharing. I love seeing both of them they are Adorable :) I love Budgies but Im sure you'd never have guessed that LoL :)

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
LOL funny little Chip, looks like he hasn't eaten for a fortnight LOL.

We have a saying - 'head down, no nonsense, mindless scoffing', for times such as this! Suits don't you think?

Last edited:

Uglow

Jan 19, 2016
Chicago
Parrots
haha I love it. so adorable. Those green dishes need some frog googly eyes attached to them.

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Thank you all :). Mink and Chip always keep me laughing. Budgies are a non stop source of entertainment that I can never get tired of. They're so funny and irresistibly cute! I'm glad I was able to capture those moments.

Sometimes they stop doing (whatever it is) by the time I come running back with the phone camera. Although the budgies are really pretty good about being filmed. I can get the phone real close to them and they don't care, whereas the parrots, especially Raven will stop doing something soon as the camera comes.

Uglow: I'd really like to replace the "frog feeders" :D The square corners aren't the easiest to wipe out and clean.

Last edited:

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
I see more "butt" then legs on Chip..lol

Jim

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
How did I miss this the first time around?!? I need to pay attention :)

I love my some Chip & Mink is such a lady! Love these two.

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I see more "butt" then legs on Chip..lol

Jim

When is the kid going to learn you don't need to stick out your butt when you eat?! I was laughing at the position of his left leg all tweaked out to the side lol. Whatever he had to do to get his body as far into the bowl as possible :rolleyes:.

How did I miss this the first time around?!? I need to pay attention :)

I love my some Chip & Mink is such a lady! Love these two.

Thanks Kelly :)! Mink really is a dainty little lady in practically everything she does. I see her as a very demure and reserved type of girl haha. Then Chip is all boy :D.

Most Reactions

Latest posts