Sooo Happy.

shyness

Jul 10, 2012
So after all the stress and blues I had to deal with this summer I am finally getting my Magna Dyh..
This had made me the happiest woman alive.
She is coming from a great breeder with awesome references and my Apple Kayle Jones will be home Sept 8.:09::09::09::09::09::09:
Thank you guys for all your thought prayers and kind words.
I need to give special thanks to Henpecked:10: who talked to me through all the tears and babbling I was doing that first week everything went haywire..
And also to Jersey Wendy:10:.. She has checked in with me all this time. she has sent lil sweet messages and help me though bird and marriage issues..
You guys have been a blessing to me and I only home I can share my time and knowledge with someone the same way you guys did with me..

So now I am playing the waiting game.. lol and it is killing me:09:.. I need to get the house ready for my baby. I bought a cage but never set it up.. and now that I am looking at it I don't know if I even like that cage anymore.. Any suggestions??
I already have my java wood play stand and I am thinking about harness training.. which I heard is going to be quite hectic with a new baby amazon.
:green2:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Yeah, happy to hear all is good. waiting on Pics.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
So very happy for you, Shy!!! You ought to post the pictures that T&D have on their website ;)

Apple is one gorgeous, BIG girl!!!

Here, I'll post the link to the site so everyone can admire her;)

AMAZONS

Just look for the one going to Oakland, Cali. :D

OP
shyness

shyness

Jul 10, 2012
Thank you for posting the link.. I don't know how to post pictures yet.. but I will learn because I am going to flood this page with photos lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts