statue parrot :P

littleredhen77

Aug 30, 2015
maine
Parrots
cockatiel ((Jake))
eclectus ((ziggy))
so, this may have been more hilarious in person, but my dog likes to steal wood out of the fire wood crate and haul it across the living room. he had done this and left a piece in the middle of the floor while ziggy was out on the back of my chair. he stood like this all crooked, just staring at the wood waiting for it to move for like 5 straight minutes! he wouldnt step up, wouldnt take his eyes off it until my boyfriend coming in from outside distracted him. hes such a goof!

20160107_185303.jpg

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
Bird Rule #452 is... don't move a muscle if there is a piece of firewood in the middle of the floor.

Didn't you know that?!

Too funny.

OP
littleredhen77

littleredhen77

Aug 30, 2015
maine
Parrots
cockatiel ((Jake))
eclectus ((ziggy))
lol i do now! he seems to be hypnotized by anything shaped like a small log or a large tube..if hes close to it hes terrified but if its a ways away hes on parrot high alert! he sure goes make me laugh sometimes! :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahaha! That firewood looked shady! He wasn't letting it out of his sight! Bird Rule #452 indeed!

Most Reactions