stinker!

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
It has been getting warmer over here in New York State and that means the dog can stay out side and play longer and THAT mean Cricket's cage can be opened for her to come out and chill with us.
Well yesterday, when I got home from work, I came home to my mom sitting on the couch eating home made mac and cheese w/ tomatoes (mmmmm) with Cricket eyeing her the whole time :p I well though I would go and have my self a plate. Well now Cricket's eyes are huge and she is leaning so far off the cage door I am surprised she didn’t fall off. Well that little stinker waited for me to not be paying attention... took a leap of faith and landed next to my plate and proceeded to eat MY food on MY fork that was heading to my mouth :eek: ...little stinker

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D You never get to eat yummy food when you have a Grey, they sure are quick when it comes to reaching the fork before we do. :D :D

Bucc and Kito gang up on me and I end up with one each side. They are the best diet I've ever been on.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Popsicle is like that, she must be part Grey. Anything I have is my hands or I'm wearing belongs to her!!! :D

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Sisqo loves mashed potatoes and cornbread. Everytime we have them at dinner he climbs to the very edge of his cage and leans over as far as he can. At least until I break down, make him a plate, and put him at his spot at the table. My parents hate it, but it's a big table so there's plenty of room.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Our large table was removed and the dining room made into a bird room, so now its a little table, but big enough for Bucc and Kito, so they don't care about throwing us off. :D They are supposed to have their place, only that place usually starts out as mine. :eek:

Most Reactions