Study Parrot

bpenniman

Mar 31, 2015
Milwaukee, WI
Parrots
Budgie-Lucinda
Blue-Fronted Amazon-Lucy
Lucy my bfa has gotten very involved in my education. She has been sitting on my shoulder while I study. When I ask her a question I don't understand about my studies she goes, "huh?" or "what?" That's something she does when you ask her any question. She decided to take a bite out of my accounting book though. But I feel more focused for some reason with a parrot on my shoulder. She helped me write a paper and take notes, although she thinks my pen is her enemy. I'll have to post pictures.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Lol, Lucy sounds like a perfect study partner! If your instructor finds out you may be punished for cheating.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
If you are ever late submitting schoolwork, you can at least be original in claiming "my bird chewed my homework!"

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
Kyo is not the best study partner. Kyo will get mad and sit on my hand to prevent me from working, and tries to steal my pens. Also she just lays on her back and looks irresistibly cute a lot too. :p

Did i mention that she smears food all over my keyboard?

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
If you are ever late submitting schoolwork, you can at least be original in claiming "my bird chewed my homework!"

Actually, and somewhere I have a picture of this (because who could have guessed something like this was coming... it was more of a set up than the squirrel photo.)

Sarah was doing her homework on a TV tray, beak wrestling with Sweepea with one hand, while (pretending to) do(ing) her homework with the other.

Needless to say Sweepea did the old faint for the hand, then grab the papers and run off with it, and play keep away while shredding it.

We got it back, and taped it back together, and I wrote a little note to her teacher apologizing for the condition of the handout, and stating that, yes, in fact, a bird really did eat her homework...

Made her finish it anyway. :p Nice try. Didn't work though.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Lucy my bfa has gotten very involved in my education. She has been sitting on my shoulder while I study. When I ask her a question I don't understand about my studies she goes, "huh?" or "what?" That's something she does when you ask her any question. She decided to take a bite out of my accounting book though. But I feel more focused for some reason with a parrot on my shoulder. She helped me write a paper and take notes, although she thinks my pen is her enemy. I'll have to post pictures.

When I was a young boy, I had a white/blue budgie..Wally.. I'd be doing homework on the kitchen table while he was out and about doing his thing.
He'd land on the table and jump on my hand and wrestle with the pen or pencil. I'd shoo him away.only for him to grab whatever I was working on,then run to the edge of the table and drop it on the floor..He wanted my undivided attention!

Jim

kalypso123

Aug 16, 2014
Media
Tallahassee, Florida
Parrots
Cockatiel- Kalypso
My tiel "helps" me with my homework. She likes to shred the corner of my papers. If I am typing she will constantly run down my arm to the keyboard and jump on the keys. I usually end up turning off the number lock and let her play on those. She has also pooped on my AP Environmental textbook. smh

Most Reactions

Latest posts