Sun Conure growth chart?

SandJ

May 7, 2019
I have been searching for a growth chart for sun conures that shows age/weigh. Anyone know where I can find this information or would you be willing to share if you have this info for your bird?

I know this is going to vary depending on the bird, but it would be nice to at least have an idea of a normal growth curve.

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
A google image search for “conure growth curve” yields a few options for you.

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Is there a reason you need the growth chart, can we assist you in some other way? Are you raising sun conures? Have one that you aren't sure if it's growing well?

Maybe some other sun conure owners can offer you the weights of their birds to compare to yours.

OP
S

SandJ

May 7, 2019
A google image search for “conure growth curve” yields a few options for you.

Thanks for the suggestion! That seems to be getting me in the right direction, but still looking for sun conures.

OP
S

SandJ

May 7, 2019
Is there a reason you need the growth chart, can we assist you in some other way? Are you raising sun conures? Have one that you aren't sure if it's growing well?

Maybe some other sun conure owners can offer you the weights of their birds to compare to yours.

I am handfeeding a Sun Conure right now. It appears to be growing very well. It is 4 weeks old and 96g. Takes 11.5cc of formula 4 times a day. It would just be helpful to see a growth chart and compare it to how my conure is developing. And to be able to plot its growth.

And since I am having trouble finding this info, I thought others may be looking for it also. May be nice to compile this info for others to have also (and for other species). It would be awesome if others would share their conures weight record.

Most Reactions

Latest posts