Jun 25, 2013
Coldspring, TX
Parrots
Double Yellow Headed Amazon
sweet pea typing.jpg
she's the best assistant ever

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Awesome photo, thanks so much for sharing!!!

I know my fids would have disassembled the keyboard already. LOL.

OP
A

autum_howard

Jun 25, 2013
Coldspring, TX
Parrots
quick question, i was looking closer at the pic and then comparing to sweet pea, her black feathers look wrinkled...never noticed this before...should i be concerned, sorry i'm really worried now :(

OP
A

autum_howard

Jun 25, 2013
Coldspring, TX
Parrots
Awesome photo, thanks so much for sharing!!!

I know my fids would have disassembled the keyboard already. LOL.

lol, she normally goes after the buttons on my credit card machine, i've been fortunate so far, i would much rather have to replace the keyboard :53:

OP
A

autum_howard

Jun 25, 2013
Coldspring, TX
Parrots
quick question, i was looking closer at the pic and then comparing to sweet pea, her black feathers look wrinkled...never noticed this before...should i be concerned, sorry i'm really worried now :(

No, don't worry, the feathers are fine. :)

thank you, that is a relief, i have just never noticed that before :)

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
My sennie would have those keys off in less than 2 seconds. She LOVES keyboards. You're lucky that you can take your baby to work with you.

OP
A

autum_howard

Jun 25, 2013
Coldspring, TX
Parrots
My sennie would have those keys off in less than 2 seconds. She LOVES keyboards. You're lucky that you can take your baby to work with you.

yes very lucky, she actually stays at my office monday-friday, i was taking her back and forth, but i think it was stressing her out, she hates her carrier, we tried letting her ride outside of the carrier a few times, it didn't workout. she thought the steering wheel was a new perch, and i got a good scolding from the owner of our bird store, she asked me what i thought would happen if we got into a wreck and she wasn't secured, i felt pretty guilty and haven't done it since, she seems happier with the new arrangement bc she only has to be in the dreaded carrier twice a week now....and we are here until 6 anyways

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
What a healthy looking bird - you sure must be doing something right :), and she's beautiful as well

dreamin_sqaw

Oct 19, 2013
Media
Those feathers give great detail, don't they? Looks like great coloring instead of wrinkles in the pic. Cool. Glad they are ok. I trust the opionins I get here completely.

Urgula

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Parrots
Barankin (2006 - 2013)- peachface lovebird
Tihan - Yellow naped amazon (6+ years)
nice!

how did u deal with pooping?
Tihan got too exited when I took him to work and actially popped everywhere, including me.

Most Reactions

Latest posts