Tequila dont play on the lamp !! LOL

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
pinkbirdy-albums-belly-picture7779-lamp-009.jpg

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
pinkbirdy-albums-belly-picture7780-lamp-012.jpg

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
pinkbirdy-albums-belly-picture7781-lamp-013.jpg

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
"But mommy, why would you have a beaded lamp if I wasn't suppose to play on it?"

Look like Tequila is quite the little acrobat! Absolutely adorable pics! The book has been interesting so far, BTW. I'm reading the part about the intelligence tests. I'm not a terribly fast reader lol:p

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
Heres when you know your a true bird person . Tequilas [big for that lamp [he just jumped on it] I was more worried where my camera was than the lamp :) Kiwibird - I like the guy who turned his whole house into the rescue [and they had to lock up the caiques :) ]

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I would want to capture "the moment" too. I'm very surprised he didn't tip it over or break the chain. Zons are hefty birds, and that looks like a pretty fragile lamp! I'm assuming the lamp will be relocated away from curious beaks from now on? My mom has this tall wrought-iron lamp with decorative "swirls" jutting off it in her living room, and there is often a parrot climbing on it. They think it's a big tree lol. It always amazes me how skilled they are at climbing/hanging from just about anything.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Really cute pics. Thanks for giving me a good laugh:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts