Thanks Terry

Quackers4quakers

Nov 23, 2023
Parrots
Quaker
African grey
Hi Terry and mod team

I didn't know where to post this so feel free to delete if not appropriate.
Just wanted to say thank you for your kind message, I can't respond to you directly because I keep getting an error but I want you to know I appreciate your message a lot, and will definitely hang around!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-24 205215.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 205215.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 22

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Terry and mod team

I didn't know where to post this so feel free to delete if not appropriate.
Just wanted to say thank you for your kind message, I can't respond to you directly because I keep getting an error but I want you to know I appreciate your message a lot, and will definitely hang around!
Thank you so much for this kind thread, it is truly appreciated! You are very welcome! I'm really glad you're going to stick around, it's been nice meeting you:)
I'm not sure why you received that error message, I'll see if I can figure it out. Sending you another PM to see if it was just a glitch:)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
It's just a system setting to help protect the forum from spammers. ALL first posts get flagged for approval before being released on the open forum. Once you have an approved post, subsequent ones should work as normal. It's a little inconvenience for new members, but trust me, it's worth it in the amount of clean up it saves the mod team. :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
It's just a system setting to help protect the forum from spammers. ALL first posts get flagged for approval before being released on the open forum. Once you have an approved post, subsequent ones should work as normal. It's a little inconvenience for new members, but trust me, it's worth it in the amount of clean up it saves the mod team. :)
Her post didn't get flagged, it was her PM to me:)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I can't count the times Terry has saved my scrawny neck. And the other Mods... I'd trust 'em with anything. Even my bird.

One of y'all want him?
KIDDING!

Sorta.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I can't count the times Terry has saved my scrawny neck. And the other Mods... I'd trust 'em with anything. Even my bird.

One of y'all want him?
KIDDING!

Sorta.
Awww, thank you, my Sister:) But don't you be giving away my favourite nephew, now!

Most Reactions