Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Under the deck on the back of our house has been a long time nesting place for Phoebe's. They're around all the time, and I love them. They're adorable little birds and as a bonus, they eat tons of bugs :)

Anyway, mama phoebe has three chicks this season, and this is the first I've seen them come out from the nest. So cute! And so exciting to see mama gathering food and bringing it to them. Good Mama! ♥️ Wish I could get better pictures, but I don't want to disturb them by opening the door.
20230703_110445.jpg
20230703_110545.jpg
20230703_105603.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Under the deck on the back of our house has been a long time nesting place for Phoebe's. They're around all the time, and I love them. They're adorable little birds and as a bonus, they eat tons of bugs :)

Anyway, mama phoebe has three chicks this season, and this is the first I've seen them come out from the nest. So cute! And so exciting to see mama gathering food and bringing it to them. Good Mama! ♥️ Wish I could get better pictures, but I don't want to disturb them by opening the door.
View attachment 52352View attachment 52353View attachment 52354
Awwwwwwwwwwww, beautiful baby birdies always make me smile 🥰 🥰 🥰 Welcome to the big wide world, little ones!! 😍

ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies

View attachment 52352View attachment 52353View attachment 52354
OMG they're so cute!!

Most Reactions